PE-MF-100 is a 100% solids, two component, epoxy urethane hybrid, coating membrane. It is designed to be used as seamless waterproof membrane to protect concrete from water damage. It also offers excellent chemical resistance and protects against common parking deck chemicals. It is skid resistant and offers excellent durability and abrasion resistance. It exhibits very good mechanical properties, such as high elongation and tear resistance.
- Dense surface resistant to bacteria and moisture and easy to clean
- May apply several layers on itself
- Contains 100% solids and is VOC compliant, allowing for interior application without harmful odors
- Excellent adhesive properties, allowing application on other firm and hard coating, as well as a good bond to the substrate
- Superior flexibility
- It is non-flammable and solvent free
WHERE TO USE
- Parking garages
- Mechanical rooms
- Plaza decks
IMPORTANT NOTE: PROPERTIES @ 73°F (23 °C) and 50% R.H. Times are approximate and will be affected by changing ambient conditions, especially changes in temperature and relative humidity. The indicated mileage is calculated for flat surfaces. A porous or imperfect surface will require more material in order to cover the same mileage.