14 Hour Cure Time
Want to protect your concrete from cracking and wear and tear but don?t have much time? The quick-drying Vital Coat V-200 Pro Concrete Sealer is a two-part system that consists of the protective sealer and activator to preserve concrete, brick, stone, mortar or other hard surfaces. These two solutions are mixed together for one easy, quick application. Because of the unique acrylic resin formula, our solution has a significantly shorter dry and cure time compared to other products on the market. Within two hours, your concrete will be protected from water and within 14 hours, it will be completely protected from mold, mildew, will inhibit stains from oil, grease, acids, salts and other chemicals. Over time, concrete can be cleaned as needed with detergents or cleaners without affecting the coating.
V-200 Protective Concrete Sealer is a high performance water-based two Part Acrylic Epoxy system that will provide an exceptional level of protection to many types of hard surfaces. Its unique formula is enhanced with cross linking technology to achieve maximum protection in a short amount of time. Vital Coat?s V-200 Pro Sealer with cross linking technology enables the coatings to attach to concrete, stone, mortar, and clay tile substrates and will not peal, flake or fade.
- Environmentally friendly, nontoxic and nonflammable
- Resistant to UV rays
- Does not turn yellow over time
- Permanently seals and protects concrete, brick and other hard surfaces.
- Does not peel or flake over time
- Provides long-term cost savings by preventing the need for frequent concrete maintenance, repair costs and reapplications
- Protects against salts, acids, oil, grease, moisture, mold and mildew
- Prevents the deterioration of your concrete that typically occurs after freezing and thawing as the seasons change
Ideal for use on:
- Painted or Stamped Concrete
- New or old concrete
- Brick pavers around swimming pools
- Mortar, masonry or concrete structures
- Concrete driveways or sidewalks
- Garage floors and walls
- Concrete blocks, grout or mortar