Designed to provide a more refined designer finish to the decorative concrete flooring market. The Vital Coat® collection combines oversized particles with smaller particles to visually simulate exposed aggregate and a more realistic look to the finished surface. They can be used in Vital Coat’s 1 Day Flooring System and most any one-part or two-part concrete floor coating system.
- Universal chips designed for use with Vital Coat’s 1 Day Floor Systems or most one-part or two-part concrete floor coatings
- Add decorative color flakes for the perfect customized finish
- Helps hide surface imperfections and dirt for a premium, showroom finish
- Easy to apply, just sprinkle the desired pattern onto wet coating during application for a permanent bond
- Can be used in many applications: Color chips are suitable for indoor and outdoor painting on floors and walls, garages, laundry room floors, basement, shops, showrooms, restaurants and more.
Vital Coat® Flakes can be installed in a light pattern to a full broadcast to complete the desired color and texture to your flooring.
- Light Broadcast .25 – .05 lbs. per 100 sq.ft
- Medium Broadcast .05 – 2.0 lbs. per 100 sq.ft
- Heavy Broadcast 0 – 4.0 lbs. per 100 sq.ft
- Full Broadcast 20 lbs. per 100 sq.ft
Directions for use:
After applying concrete coating in small workable sections, hand toss or sprinkle a small portion of chips into the air on top of the wet surface so that the chips fall in a natural pattern. Repeat this over the entire wet surface until the desired texture and pattern is achieved.
Important: Only apply decorative chips to the wet surfaces. If section has dried before placing chips, re apply coating per specification and reapply the chips. This process can be repeated with each section until entire floor is covered.
There are no reviews yet.