Vital Coat V-100 Premium Concrete Sealer
Want to protect your concrete from cracks or wear and tear? The Vital Coat V-100 Premium Concrete Sealer is a two-part system that consists of a protective sealer and activator to preserve concrete, brick, stone, mortar or other hard surfaces. These two solutions are mixed together for one easy, quick application. Within two hours, your concrete will be protected from water and within 72 hours, it will be completely protected from mold, mildew, and will inhibit stains from oil, grease, acids, salts and other chemicals. Over time, concrete can be cleaned as needed with detergents or cleaners without affecting the coating.
V-100 Premium Concrete Sealer is a clear coating that enhances the natural look of your concrete, giving it a smooth, finished look that will glisten in the sun. Each gallon of this solution will cover approximately 250 to 300 square feet. Two applications are recommended for maximum protection, but it is best to wait one hour between applications.
V-100 Premium Sealer utilizes Vital Coat’s unique acrylic resin. It is a two part system that requires it to be mixed with Vital Coat Activator. These formulations will yield a water resistance shell within two hours of application which is a great advantage in case of chance of rain or other exposure to moisture.?The ambient dried coating will have excellent resistance to solvents such as Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK), Acetone and Isopropyl Alcohol. Detergents and cleaners will not remove this coating. It also resists staining.
- Environmentally friendly, nontoxic and nonflammable
- Resistant to UV rays
- Does not turn yellow over time
- Permanently seals and protects concrete, brick and other hard surfaces.
- Does not peel or flake over time
- Provides long-term cost savings by preventing the need for frequent concrete maintenance, repair costs and reapplications
- Protects against salts, acids, oil, grease, moisture, mold and mildew
- Prevents the deterioration of your concrete that typically occurs after freezing and thawing as the seasons change
Ideal for use on:
- Smooth surfaces
- New or old concrete
- Brick pavers around swimming pools
- Mortar, masonry or concrete structures
- Concrete driveways or sidewalks
- Garage floors and walls
- Concrete blocks, grout or mortar