Vital Coat’s VC Pro Superbase Polyurea Base Coat, an innovative polyurea/polyurethane coating system. It’s expertly formulated for a slow or medium speed cure, manages to maintain a low odor during its application, and is primarily designed as an underlayment for broadcast flakes or quarts. The quick turnaround adds to its appeal as a solution for your coating needs.
Streamline your installation process with VC Pro Superbase’s excellent property of reducing the installation of broadcast systems to a one-day job. Our Base/Primer exhibits impressive chemical and physical properties to ensure a quality long lasting coating.
We further elevate the game with our Vital Coat Superbase Environment Series Base Coats. They are a two-component (2A:1B), 100% solids Polyurea primer/basecoat, that ensures optimal and consistent installations across varied temperatures.
Choose from three color variations – Clear, Grey, or Tan – to best suit your preference with VC Pro Superbase. Likewise, we have three environment-specific formulas designed to meet your installation needs regardless of the weather conditions. The Extreme Heat Series brings along an extended “open time”, enabling perfect broadcasting on every application.
- Choice of pre-tinted colors available in Grey or Tan
- Easy-to-handle 2:1 mix ratio by volume
- Rapid cure times, allowing for 1-day installations
- Exceptional resistance to chemicals
- UV stable to protect your floors in all weather conditions
- Flexibility ensures it stays intact under duress
- Offers outstanding adhesion for a lasting finish
- Self-priming for a fuss-free application
Ideal Applications Include:
- Garage floors
- Aircraft hangar floors
- Maintenance facility floors
- Areas with heavy traffic
- Industrial shop floors
Vital Coat’s VC Pro Superbase Polyurea Base Coat strikes a balance between technical prowess and user-friendly application, making the path from product selection to dream finish a delightful journey.